Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sooner or later

Is that the same as any day now?
Time will tell but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. Of course that’s assuming the universe will provide a bridge over troubled waters.




running for election this fall

If I dive in, will someone throw me a line? A good line that’s grammatically correct and holds up to the critics.

I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket. A-tisket a-tasket, I don’t even have a basket. I’m a good egg, but not a big cheese. However, most mornings I unfortunately cut the cheese.

What is coming right up, will be left up to you or in other words it is still up in the air.

I’m going to wind down now. I didn’t get down to the bottom of it but I’m sure you are up to it. Up down, I'll go sideways.

Who’s laughing now? I hope a few readers did.

Oh one more - you can lead them to the blog but you can’t make them comment.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing